Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Ends in Pictures






 Anybody out there into Couch Surfing?  We just joined.  It's a network of people who allow travelers to stay over at their houses, and stay with fellow couch surfers when they travel.  I thought it might be a fun way to meet people and travel on the cheap.








 Cranberry jalepeno salsa!
 NOM NOM!



 Bought a bunhk of these and a couple of tacky grass skirts for a party tonight.

 His sign says, "No lies.  Want beer."
 This place in Sugar House will accept your old books and give you points for store credit.

 I have to figure out what to do about our broken camera.  Repair?  Replace?


 We cleaned out the storage  area under the north stairs at Guadalupe.  Loads of crap; but I have to admit that I lingered over this box of dolls for a little while. 
 And check out this werewolf mask!



 I wanted to do some data entry; but the Internet was being S-L-O-W again.
 I'll come in tomorrow and deal with all of this stuff.





 SNACK!
 I don't have time for a shower before the party, but I do want to wash my hair.


 Chuck needs me to tweeze a metal splinter out of his thumb.

 Patty and I worked at Guadalupe together for 20 years.  She and her husband are moving to Hawaii.


1 comment: