Thirteen things that are very small, but are making me very happy these days.
1. Pulling weeds with Bluegrass playing on the radio
2. My new (well, new to me)(very figure-flattering)mini-skirt jumper
3. Chuck’s hand on my back
4. Watching giant waves crash into rocks
5. Chai latte
6. Dancing with Scarlett the cockatoo to Paul Simon’s "Graceland".
7. A hungry, spontaneously gathered crew of friends crowded around Chuck's long farmhouse table
8. A juicy hamburger overflowing with ketchup and pickles
9. Being surprised by the sudden smell of lilacs
10. Hearing one of my English as a Second Language students say, “Teacher, I need talk you.”
11. Watching tree limbs sway in the wind
12. Singing in bed with Chuck while we wait to fall asleep: “Unchained Melody”; “Three Little Birds”; “Good Morning Starshine”…
13. Huge, noisy thunder!