Sunday, March 9, 2014

Infestation

We have been having problems with ants this week.  We live in the forest, and they are supposed to live in the forest with us.  But maybe not...WITH...us.  Right now, the ants want more intimacy than I would like. 

Daylight savings today, so I wandered around, changing clocks.  I grabbed the clock here on my desk to change it, only to recoil in horror, as it was covered, swarming, with ants.  Uuuuugh!  What the fuck?  Why here, in my office, on my desk? 

Then, my eye fell upon my Day of the Dead sugar skull from last fall.  You do not want to know what I found when I picked it up and looked into the cranial cavity. 

So much for that little item of decor. 

There is still a bunch of ants here, crawling aimlessly and hungrily around on my desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment