Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

OK, enough of this nonsense.  I have been so bad about writing in my blog.  I need to reclaim what little creative life I have.  Geeze.  I think I will go and visit Patrice, today, over at the Farmhouse.

Here are her questions.

1.  Do you ever watch YouTube?

Only if someone shows me something.  Our Internet is so, so bad.  Plus, there are always things to be done.  I'm like a hummingbird:  short, infrequent landings.

2. How are your photography skills?

Oh, this is a sad thing for me.  I suck at making beautiful things.  I have had occasional success with photos...  But my point-and-shoot camera is 12 years old, and I  think even my phone now has better technology.  I had a Cannon SLR, but it was so bulky and fiddly that I gave it to Sara.  This was a good idea, as you should see that girl's SPECTACULAR photography.

3.  What''s your "go-to" meal to prepare when you're in a hurry?

I love to cook and will usually make time to cook a meal no matter what.  But in a pickle?  Snowstorm?  Medical emergency?  Spaghetti, with "marinara fromagiarra".  Or scrambled eggs.

4.  Do you like shoe shopping?

Hooooo, Nelly!  Yes.  So much so that I almost never do it.  Camel's nose under the tent and all that...

5.  If you could be royalty for a day, would you try it?

Sure!  Why not?  How much scandal could I cause in just one day, after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment