Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hi, My name is Anthony, and I am AWESOME!

Don’t you wish you could be a fly on the wall at the Vatican this month, for the Papal Conclave?  Well, OK, neither do I.  It will probably be boring; but I bet the food will be good…  The part that intrigues me is that the cardinals supposedly do not know each other very well, which will make it more challenging to select the next pontiff.  According to National Public Radio, some time will be spent at the conclave getting to know each other.  I am picturing it right now:  passing an orange from cardinal to cardinal, under their chins… or maybe that game where you pass a lifesaver on toothpicks.  However, both of these games involve a level of physical intimacy that may be uncomfortable for these guys.  There’s always the game where you pull off a bunch of toilet paper and you have to tell one personal tidbit for each square that you pulled off…

2 comments:

  1. I think they should play Two Truths and a Lie; then they could all confess their lies to each other afterwards and give each other absolution. How's that for bonding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Awesome suggestions! I was kind of thinking Twister, though.

    ReplyDelete