While we wait for Kate Version 2.0 to show up, let me just confess the reality: I looked for CB at the rec today, because he had been there yesterday; I went to bed at 3:00 AM last night; I am eating Girl Scout cookies while I write.
I need to think of some happy stuff. Can I think of ten things?
- Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad!!) with an acquaintance, chatting and getting to know each other better.
- Martina gave me a gorgeous scarf that she is tired of.
- Mark was heard tonight, answering the phone, "Guadalupe School. Kate speaking."
- I have taken off my high-heeled boots and am now sitting here with a cup of tea, three girl Scout cookies and my fuzzy slippers.
- Sara babysat for Nathan tonight so I could work. I got home at 9:30 and found them both in bed, where they are supposed to be.
- I am not miserable right this moment.
- I helped Laura Guerrero practice her luncheon speech tonight.
- Nathan's woodland diorama scene for his book report, due tomorrow, looks super-cool..
9. My toenails are painted my favorite shade of green....
10. My bed is waiting in my softly lit room, waiting for me to finally surrender to my sleepiness and try to do better tomorrow.
Truly. I am dozing off as I sit here. Good night!