Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OUCHOUCHOUCH

What day are we on? 

OK (deep breath):  Day 8.  Fifty-two more to go.

I've been trying to think of something else that entertained me today, so I can blog about something besides this IDIOT!  This ASSHOLE!  Who has professed his eternal love, then dumped my ass!  I think 8 days is plenty!  I should hate his guts by now!

I miss him.

Or I miss something.

One of my friends said today that I'm missing a fantasy. Am I missing feelings, rather than missing a person? 

Argh...  I need to re-focus.  Tomorrow....  Anything to look forward to tomorrow?  Getting my hair done.  Girls on the Run.  Uh...

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kate in the begining its hard, but all will be well in time. Just hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if playing poker would require me to confess to my bishop afterwards. Probably not, if it's not high stakes or strip poker. (oooh, IS it strip poker? That could be fun. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, c'mon! Wise is coming... I think the highest stakes we could be playing for is M&Ms...
    6 PM
    careless potluck
    my place

    ReplyDelete