Whew! I just came barreling up the porch steps at Patrice's place, a day late for our Chat on the Farmhouse Porch. Yesterday was just so busy! Luckily, time kind of stands still there.
1. Would you rather sit in front of a fireplace with a roaring fire, soak in a lovely bath or spend your free time in front of a computer?
Definitely NOT the computer. I sit in front of one too much at work. It would be a toss-up between the bath and the fire, except that it is easier to hold a book in front of a fire. Roaring fire wins!
2. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Only dark. Milk tastes too sweet to me, now.
3. Have you tried a recipe from a blog or Pinterest?
No. I have a subscription to "Cooking Light", so I feel obligated to try as many of those recipes as I can every month.
4. Do you have a guest room?
Yes, and I love it! It has a view out the front of the house, and the best bed (in my opinion) in the house.
5. Is your hair curly, straight, or something in between?
When it was long, it was totally straight. Now it is short and ...not curly...just messy! All the cowlicks I never knew I had are now plain to see.