Time to play Thursday Thirteen!
How about thirteen things I am looking forward to about our Thanksgiving trip to Santa Barbara?
1. Cheese popcorn and Diet Dr. Pepper: my two road-trip treats. It's a thirteen hour drive. There has to be an incentive!
2. Pumpkin pie.
3. Having a long weekend with Chuck and without chores.
4. Arriving at Chuck's parents' house and warming my back at their gas fire while having a cold beer.
5. The four-mile turkey-trot that Chuck and his daughter and I will run on Thanksgiving morning.
6. Walks on the beach!
7. Surfing. I'm taking my wet-suit.
8. More pumpkin pie. For breakfast!
9. Having time to read my book.
10. Visiting with my new in-laws, who are thinking about paying us a visit during the Christmas holidays. We will have some plans to make!
11. Rigging up the Hobie 16 and going for a sail.
12. I will take my yarn, needles and my new "Knitting for Dummies" book and get a little expert advice from my MIL.
13. I will do a photo blog while I am there. Could be interesting.
Only a few more days! And if I do all the things on that list, I will be seriously impressed with myself.